Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meet the Interns: Morgan

The office staff is working hard to make sure that the upcoming gala stays on track. The interns took a few minutes off to answer some questions:

Morgan

Hometown: New York, NY
School/year/Major: Dickinson College/Senior/Theatre, French









How did you get involved in theatre?
I guess I've just sort of always been around theatre, living in NY and all. I started dancing at a young age and then branched out into acting. I immediately knew that this was something I loved.

What are your future ambitions in the theatre?
Haha, I don't know. There are so many aspects of theatre, I couldn't really pick one. I just know that I want to stay involved and do as much as I can. I love new experiences.

What is your favorite play and why?
I'm going to say my favorite play from this season because I couldn't pick my favorite play of all time. I loved Peter and the Starcatchers and in terms of musicals I'd have to say Newsies or Once.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
I would love to time-travel because I want to go back and see important historical events. I'm especially interested in the Tudors; when I was a kid I could recite Anne Boleyn's speech. Also, if I time travel, I could be the next Doctor Who!




No comments:

Post a Comment