Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meet the Interns: Melissa


Melissa


Hometown: I've had a few, right now I'm in Westminster, Colorado
School/year/Major: Lynchburg College/Graduated 2011/Theatre (acting emphasis), Elementary Education







How did you get involved in theatre?
I did a few little plays in elementary school, but my family moved around so much that I couldn't really get settled anywhere until I was older. In high school I was cast in the Hobbit as a dwarf and realized that acting was way more fun than playing sports, so I stuck with it.

What are your future ambitions in the theatre?
Anything involving acting or directing or even settling down one day and opening my own children's theatre.

What is your favorite play and why?
Peter Pan because it was the first play that I ever saw and it made me want to become involved in theatre.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Since Morgan already took time travel I guess I'd like to be able to fly even though I'm terrified of heights.Wait, but if I time travel to the future then I can go to a time when they invent ways of making people fly, so maybe I'll still go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment