Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meet the Interns: Emily

Emily


Hometown: Seattle
School/year/Major: Willamette University/Senior/Theatre (performance emphasis), English







How did you get involved in theatre?
My parents were both involved in theatre and enrolled me in acting classes when I was pretty young. I started acting in plays at Seattle Children's Theatre and really liked it.

What are your future ambitions in the theatre?
I'd like to be a playwright, but I enjoy doing a little bit of everything. Directing would be really cool too.

What is your favorite play and why?
I'm not sure I could pick one. Maybe The Duchess of Malfi or Macbeth; I like anything Jacobean. Or I really like Angels in America by Tony Kushner. Or anything by Beckett. I guess I have a lot of favorites.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
I'd love to be able to sing. Does that count as a superpower? Or I wouldn't mind being able to turn invisible.Or I could go with Melissa's brilliant idea of having mind control powers and making everyone around me just think I'm invisible and can sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment